Download as PDF
1. When This Policy Applies.
2. Collection of Information
Except as is necessary to facilitate your ability to use SingersBabel Online, SingersBabel will not collect or store your information. We will not share, rent, sell, or transfer your personally identifiable information with third parties. SingersBabel utilizes “cookies” on our site. These are small files that are sent to and stored on individual computers in order to allow a website to recognize it as a unique machine.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from law enforcement agencies or legal process served on us.
SingersBabel Online is not intended or designed to attract or allow children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable data from any person we know to be under the age of 13. You agree that the information you provide to SingersBabel will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times.
3. Content and Intellectual Property Rights
All text, graphics, images, video, metadata, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property (the “Content”) available through SingersBabel Online are our property or the property of our advertisers and licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless you have our written consent, you may not sell, publish, distribute, retransmit, alter or otherwise provide access to the Content received through SingersBabel Online to anyone in violation of applicable law.
If you upload, post or submit anything to the Website (“User Content”), you represent to us that you have all the necessary legal rights to upload, post or submit such User Content and it will not violate any law or the rights of any person. You agree that upon uploading, posting or submitting information, you grant SingersBabel, and our respective affiliates and successors a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, distribute, publicly perform, display, reproduce, and create derivative works from your User Content in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or part, without any duty to compensate you. You also grant us the right to authorize the use of User Content, or any portion thereof, by users and other users in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Policy, including the rights to feature your User Content specifically on SingersBabel Online and to allow other users or users to request access to your User Content.
4. Modification of these Terms.
SingersBabel reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time. Your continued use of SingersBabel Online after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
The services hereunder are offered by SingersBabel LLC., located at: 104 Main Street, Suite 2, Sheffield, MA 01257 U.S.A You can also contact us through our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), all claims of copyright infringement for content that is believed to be residing on the SingersBabel LLC ("SingersBabel") website, computer system, or network should be promptly sent via written notice to SingersBabel’s designated agent listed below:
All claims must include the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit SingersBabel to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (i.e., "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed").
7. Sign your statement and send your written communication to SingersBabel’s designated agent below.
Under Section 17 U.S.C. § 512(f) any person, who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing, may be subject to liability for damages. Only a parent or legal guardian may file a complaint on behalf of a minor. Please note that the information provided in our complaint may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Send the written notification to SingersBabel’s designated agent: SingersBabel LLC
Attn: Trudy Weaver Miller
PO Box 1153
104 Main Street, Suite 2
Sheffield, MA 01257
Phone: 413 248 4160
Please note that only PDF attachments will be accepted at the email address for security reasons. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment not in PDF form may not be received or processed.